Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sick & Tired

There must be a season change coming soon or something because I started feeling sick yesterday afternoon.  It started with a sore throat, probably a sinus drip, then increased to an aching body and a sore neck.  Being the hypochondriac that I am, I self-diagnosed myself with a sinus infection or meningitis (which is what I think I may have every time my neck hurts).  Being only my second day of student teaching, I still had to get up and go to school, still in pain even after my hot bath in my not clean enough tub-I was desperate.  On the way to school I had to pull over at the gas station right by my house because my dear husband forgot to put more power steering fluid in my car-I have had a leak for at least a month or so and it's getting worse.  So I figure out where to put the steering fluid and decide a large OJ would be great for my sick and aching body.  Well I couldn't get that at that gas station because the credit card machine was down and I of course didn't have cash.  So I have to go to another gas station to get my life-saving Tropicana OJ.  I drank it just about all day and still feel like crap :(  Now all I want to do is crawl in bed and sleep off this sickness, but I have to finish writing a paper or two that are due tomorrow for my student teaching online classroom.  Woe is me......

2 comments:

  1. One Word: Airborne.

    I swear by that stuff and know Jordo will back me up on it. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes ma'am I agree with airborne! and also melly, don't forget, if you can touch your chin to your chest you don't have meningitis..hope your pink eye is all better, no more crusty eyes!

    ReplyDelete