Monday, September 6, 2010

Game Day!!!

Auburn football has officially begun! Saturday Collin and I made the trip to the AU with the Nelsons, the Braxton, and JP. We set up our tailgate across the street from the Sigma Pi house (the boys' fraternity) and began the pre-game festivities. I thought margaritas sounded like the perfect first game drink. I thought wrong. I must say my margs were very tasty. The problem was they turned on me somewhere during the 2nd quarter. I have vague memories of the game. What I do remember is eating the rest of someone's plain hot dog, drinking a lot of someone's sprite, spilling nacho cheese on my running shoes, and leaning against the wall to take a little nap. At some point, Braxton came over to me and said that if I said "I give up" we could all leave. I gladly said "I give up" and we left sometime during halftime or soon thereafter. I also remember walking through the new student housing and thinking how stinkin' nice it was. It was great being back on campus and watching my tigers, but next time I will not be having any margaritas and I have already volunteered myself to be one of the drivers. So, at the Clemson game I will be doing more cheering and less mess making.

1 comment:

  1. Oh lady how it seems there are a lot more stories about you :) hahaha! One of my favorite's is when you start throwing popcorn in the air (and at me and Les) saying to strangers, "have you ever seen it snow in Alabama? Well watch!!!!" When they wouldn't watch you started aiming for them... pretty funny sista, pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete