
Well ladies and gentlemen, here it is! My new car!!! I no longer drive the oh so reliable Jeep Grand Cherokee (Collin now has that joy and pleasure). My new car is a 2009 Altima 2.5 S (whatever that means). It, as you can see, is gray and has dark cloth interior. The coolest thing about it is I push a button to start the thing! I don't have to put a key in. In fact, there is nowhere to put a key other than in the clicker in case the clicker battery dies so I can get in the car, but I still wouldn't use it to start the car. It's taking a little getting used to. The first time I tried to start the car all I got was the radio to turn on. I soon realized that it was probably necessary to put my foot on the break to actually start the car with the button. Every time I go to get out the car, I reach for the keys but soon remember that there are none and I have to push the button. I also don't have to use a key or clicker to unlock the car when I get close. I can simply push a button on the door handle to unlock it as long as I have my special clicker. PRETTY SWEET, HUH?!?!? The gas pedal and breaks are also much more sensitive and responsive than those of the jeep, so that's taking some getting used to as well. I didn't mind our weeks as a one car family riding to work with hubby dearest, but I must say not waiting on a ride and driving myself is quite nice. I'll be driving the new ride this weekend when I sober drive home from the AU game, so some of you will have the pleasure of riding in it very soon! Happy Friday and WAR EAGLE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment