Sunday, November 14, 2010

It's Been A While

So it has been quite a few weeks since my last post.  I apologize for that, but I really don't think there are that many of you actually keeping up with the stories of my life.  I have been SUPER BUSY lately.  This past Friday I completed my last full week of student teaching.  Starting tomorrow, I teach less and less each week, and then the last two weeks I go around and observe in other grades and classrooms.  It has been a great experience and as much as I complained about having to work for free, I learned a lot and am going to miss Ms. Williams' 2nd graders (I feel like they are my students too).  So what has been going on other than student teaching and working at the Y?  The pictures below will summarize my adventures of the past month or so. 
Lots of AU-some football games-WAR EAGLE!
Rack em! Rack-baa!  She's as crazy as a daisy!

"Lucky" the pig we ate at a party for Meagan and David.  Such a great time and great food!

Hanging out with sweet Mr. Jeb

Field Trip to Golden Flake
So there you have it.  My life in the past few weeks.  There have been plenty of ups and downs, but Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner, so things can only get better :) 

I'll leave you with a few of my favorite song lyrics from "The Heart of Life" by John Mayer:

Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No, it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good


 

1 comment: